We understand how costly it can be for small businesses to stretch their IT budget. And yet, these same small businesses have the same requirements for IT as the larger companies. GreenLight Data Solutions, Inc. has partnered with several third party vendors that allow us to offer the same services and products available to larger companies as Managed Services.
What exactly are Managed Services? Managed services allows small businesses to parse out specific or all of IT responsibilities to GreenLight Data Solutions and we would assume the role and responsibility of maintaining, monitoring and troubleshooting issues that arise within your IT infrastructure.
What GreenLight Data Solutions can do:
• Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
• Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
• Install and manage software updates and patches
• Back up servers and workstations
• Install and manage firewalls
• Host your email in our data centers
• Provide anywhere access to your email
• Provide Helpdesk and Service Management
• Procurement and Inventory
• Network Management
• Business Continuity Planning and implementation
• Cloud Services
• Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
• Software as a Service (SaaS)
Why should you care? Just like larger companies, small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. In many small businesses, IT resources are scarce, and can be quickly overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure that the business depends on up and running.
A partnership with GreenLight represents a crucial component in your efforts to optimize efficiency and promote profitability for your enterprise. You know your business and customers and we know Information Technology. Let GreenLight Data Solutions put our knowledge to work for you.